Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob9874
    • Sep 25, 2010

1976 Unpunched Mego Batman MOC

I watched this auction all week and was surprised no one listed it here to discuss. I guess people didn't want to bring more attention & competition to it. I've been out of the Mego hobby for probably 20 years, and have no idea what values are these days. But I've always wanted MOC versions of the ones I had when I was a kid, primarily Batman. I saw this one pop up and figured I'd go for it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12576391602...p2047675.l2557

Not having a clue what it was worth, I just arbitrarily picked $1200 as what I would put on it, plus a little in case of a tie bid. I considered bidding more, but this still had a few flaws and I would just put the money towards a nicer one later. I ended up losing it for 1 bid increment of exactly $25 more than my bid. If the winning bidder hadn't bid, I would have won it for $600 (as he would have if I didn't bid). If you were the high bidder, my apologies.

So I'm still in the market for a MOC Batman, if you know of any.
  • SWBL5252
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 12, 2012

Originally posted by Rob9874
    I watched this auction all week and was surprised no one listed it here to discuss. I guess people didn't want to bring more attention & competition to it. I've been out of the Mego hobby for probably 20 years, and have no idea what values are these days. But I've always wanted MOC versions of the ones I had when I was a kid, primarily Batman. I saw this one pop up and figured I'd go for it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12576391602...p2047675.l2557

Not having a clue what it was worth, I just arbitrarily picked $1200 as what I would put on it, plus a little in case of a tie bid. I considered bidding more, but this still had a few flaws and I would just put the money towards a nicer one later. I ended up losing it for 1 bid increment of exactly $25 more than my bid. If the winning bidder hadn't bid, I would have won it for $600 (as he would have if I didn't bid). If you were the high bidder, my apologies.

So I'm still in the market for a MOC Batman, if you know of any.
    I have a pretty nice carded 76 Batman if interested get with me.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎