Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll Only Give You Your Frisbee Back IF this Starsky & Hutch Reboot Doesn't Suck

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel
    "Magnum PI" is on its 5th season with a gender-swapped Higgins.
    That's really good. My parents love that show.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Fantasy Island is not a gender switch, she is Elena Roarke, a grand niece of Mr. Roarke from the original series.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        Fantasy Island is not a gender switch, she is Elena Roarke, a grand niece of Mr. Roarke from the original series.
        Fair enough.

I actually agree with your earlier comment and suspect this reboot will take this same route... the leads will be the daughters of "our" Starsky & Hutch. They will be the dads who are in prison and who they are trying to clear their name. (I also think they will ignore the fact that the timing doesn't work.)

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by sprytel
          I actually agree with your earlier comment and suspect this reboot will take this same route... the leads will be the daughters of "our" Starsky & Hutch. They will be the dads who are in prison and who they are trying to clear their name. (I also think they will ignore the fact that the timing doesn't work.)
          Maybe Tony Randall-ed some kids late in life. Then again they'd have to have had these kids in their 50s to have 79-yr-old dads today. Then you you could also have Glaser & Soul make guest appearances as last ditch effort to saving a failing show.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

Was a HUGE fan of Cagney and Lacey

They should reboot that

Comment

• Duncan
              Museum focus-groupie
              • Jun 27, 2009

Anyone know if the Fantasy Island reboot is any good? I've been avoiding it because I struggle when they redo icons (how can anyone live up to Ricardo Montalbán and Hervé Villechaize?), but if it's good in its own right...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎