X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by MRP
    Starfire I (not Kory form Titans, the 70s sci-fantasy heroine DC published)

She'd make a great looking custom.

Comment

• danadoll
      Micronaut Nut!
      • Apr 11, 2005

Wait...the Doom Patrol is like...D list? Noooooo! LOL! I love them (as y’all may recall, the only DC characters I like, Beast Boy included)! On the Marvel side, I love Alpha Flight, who are probably also D list (they get no respect, but are great characters)...Ha! I also dig Marvel’s other Batman rip off (I’m looking at you Moon Knight), the Shroud and the original Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew. Some of my other Marvel faves are their horror characters like Werewolf By Night (the OG, Jack Russell), Blade (I don’t know if he’s a C or D-lister), Hannibal King, Marvel’s Frankenstein Monster, etc...

Dana
      Last edited by danadoll; Feb 11, '23, 7:25 AM.
      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Dannyc
        • Feb 6, 2023

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        I'm right there with you. My friend Anthony and I were so sold on this guy. He became his favorite comic character for a white-hot minute. As soon as original artist Doug Rice stepped off the book though, it was never the same.
        Ha! I was going to mention Rice in my original post. He definitely brought something special to the book. He was the first artist I had seen very obviously incorporating anime into his work and his stuff seemed so fresh and sleek at the time. He did great designs and action sequences too.
        But like you mentioned, once he was off the book completely (abruptly too,iirc) it wasnt the same and the book faded out of existance not long after.

Comment

• Mejo
          Museum Patron
          • Jun 30, 2022

Is Wonder Man considered a C-lister? I really liked his comeback in the 1970s Avengers comics with the green costume. I just thought he looked so cool.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎