X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

Wanted Seeking FTC Scooby Doo and Mego 14" superheros

So....my 5yo daughter took an interest in Scooby Doo this past November so I got her the Playmobil sets but she likes the Dinahmite scale and dolls I gave her so NOW...I'm trying to get the Figures Toy Company releases of the Scooby Doo for her. So far I have Daphne, Fred, Shaggy...just need Velma and Scooby Doo. I realize there is the winter versions of Velma on the FTC site and I planned on getting it but realized that she comes with boots(Yes being picky) and they don't sell the red MaryJanes separately on the Classic TV Toys site. Also, need to get a Scooby Doo. If anyone has one a Velma and/or Scooby Doo for sale, I would be interested and loose is fine as well as she intends on playing with them. Her birthday is in March.

Also, I got her for Christmas 3 14" Mego dolls, Wonder Woman(new Version), Batgirl and Poison Ivy. SHE LOVES THEM and plays with them every day. She has dived into Superheros so much and loves watching Superhero Girls on Netflix.
    Then out of the blue she looks at me asks, "Dad, can I get a Batman doll?"

DOH!!! I sold my 14" Batman in black few years back with the correct head size. So now I'm in the market for two 14" Megos. Black/grey costumed version of Batman with correct head size and the first issue of Wonder Woman, her favorite Superhero, since she loves that classic costume version.

So there you have it. Loose would be fine as these dolls will be played with and finely loved by a child that will appreciate them.

Thanks for looking and feedback and ideas would help! And thank you for looking!

Ed
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by SeattleEd
    So....my 5yo daughter took an interest in Scooby Doo this past November so I got her the Playmobil sets but she likes the Dinahmite scale and dolls I gave her so NOW...I'm trying to get the Figures Toy Company releases of the Scooby Doo for her. So far I have Daphne, Fred, Shaggy...just need Velma and Scooby Doo. I realize there is the winter versions of Velma on the FTC site and I planned on getting it but realized that she comes with boots(Yes being picky) and they don't sell the red MaryJanes separately on the Classic TV Toys site. Also, need to get a Scooby Doo. If anyone has one a Velma and/or Scooby Doo for sale, I would be interested and loose is fine as well as she intends on playing with them. Her birthday is in March.

Also, I got her for Christmas 3 14" Mego dolls, Wonder Woman(new Version), Batgirl and Poison Ivy. SHE LOVES THEM and plays with them every day. She has dived into Superheros so much and loves watching Superhero Girls on Netflix.
    Then out of the blue she looks at me asks, "Dad, can I get a Batman doll?"

DOH!!! I sold my 14" Batman in black few years back with the correct head size. So now I'm in the market for two 14" Megos. Black/grey costumed version of Batman with correct head size and the first issue of Wonder Woman, her favorite Superhero, since she loves that classic costume version.

So there you have it. Loose would be fine as these dolls will be played with and finely loved by a child that will appreciate them.

Thanks for looking and feedback and ideas would help! And thank you for looking!

Ed
    I have the first issue Wonder Woman you can have for her.

Comment

• SeattleEd
      SynthoRes Transmigrator
      • Oct 24, 2007

Thank you, Lonnie! I will take her!

Found a Batman so she is now going to have a Mego birthday. She loves these dolls and plays with them everyday. Even dresses them up.

No Scoobs yet so still searching and was hoping to go the Mego Meet to find one. Can't make it again this year due to other commitments. I need to have the wife stop planning in advance. Was hoping to hear about Mego Meet earlier to block of the time.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎