• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Teen Wolf The Movie

teen-wolf-the-movie-poster 2.jpg

A full moon rises in Beacon Hills, and with it a terrifying evil has emerged. The wolves are howling once again, calling for the return of Banshees, Werecoyotes, Hellhounds, Kitsunes, and every other shapeshifter in the night. But only a werewolf like Scott McCall, no longer a teenager yet still an Alpha, can gather both new allies and reunite trusted friends to fight back against what could be the most powerful and deadliest enemy they've ever faced.

I have read the Teen Wolf Comic Books & watched the series & read the book, the Teen Wolf Movie completed the chronicles of Derek Hale and opened it to its next generation of Werewolves with his son Eli Hale (Vince Mattis).
    Teen Wolf next generation.jpg

It was nice to see some of the older characters pop back in, but with such a large cast you knew they were not going to get much screen time.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • shaunaconda
    Museum Super Collector
    • Mar 29, 2020

Wow I didn’t know it was this week. Try to watch this weekend. I enjoyed the series!

Comment

• Liu Bei
      Banned
      • Mar 31, 2018

Came in thinking this was about the Michael J. Fox film. Leaving disappointed.

Comment

• shaunaconda
        Museum Super Collector
        • Mar 29, 2020

So I watched this and enjoyed it for nostalgic reasons. But it was just okay, probably didn’t need to be made.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎