X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

MEZCO 5 Points "Josie and the Pussycats" figures

This looks like fun! A keeper! $55 USD Pre-Order. https://www.mezcotoyz.com/5-points-j...eid=2fd1913936

• Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

IF it ever comes out. Still waiting on that Fleischer Superman set I ordered (and was charged for, since I stupidly used Paypal) nearly 2 years ago!

It does look great. I wish Mezco would up their release game with these. I don't understand why they can crank out their own IP stuff in like a month's time, but the licensed stuff can take years.

The 5 Points Batman '66 set is wonderful.
    sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Neat, but Chris is right it's frustrating that you never know when these things are going to be released. And Mezco gives no updates or buzz about them. They just kinda drop out of nowhere.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I had a crush on Melody.

Comment

• RonnyG
          Career Member
          • Apr 23, 2014

Longtime Josie fan here! I've been dying for something like this for years!!! I've even made several custom figures in the past. Unfortunately, Entertainment Earth says it will be released December 2023, so I have a long wait ahead, and it sounds like that date might not even be definite judging by the comments here.

IMG_20210417_120806.jpg
          IMG_20210408_172327.jpg
          IMG_20170312_120606.jpg
          IMG_20180306_065818.jpg
          IMG_20200212_111541.jpg
          Last edited by RonnyG; Jan 28, '23, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by TrekStar
            I had a crush on Melody.
            My six-year old self had a crush on Melody, too! However, as an adult, I've grown quite fond of cynical, sarcastic Alexandra. LOL

Comment

• KnightDetective
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by RonnyG
              Longtime Josie fan here! I've been dying for something like this for years!!! I've even made several custom figures in the past.
              Are all of those your customs? They're great! Especially the soft goods set at the end. Reminds me of the Knickerbocker Flintstones set.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

First, those customs are fantastic!

I may have to spring for these. I love Archie stuff and even though it ain't cheap, at first look, it feels like a better value than the Super7 Archies, which I skipped. Of this sells, maybe Mezco will make The Archies, or an Archie set with his jalopy, Betsy.
                Last edited by TRDouble; Feb 5, '23, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• MegoSteve
                  Superman's Pal
                  • Jun 17, 2005

I found Super 7 Reggies at Ollie's for $3.99 about a month ago. Sadly, I found none of the other characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by RonnyG
                    Longtime Josie fan here! I've been dying for something like this for years!!! I've even made several custom figures in the past.
                    Those are awesome!

The Mezo figures are really cute too. Hopefully they will get made.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎