X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Johnny Cash Super 7 ReAction figure

I often scoff at Super 7's prices, but I'm plunking down that dough for this!!!

Johnny Cash and his music were just about as honest and straight-forward as they come and that’s one of the main reasons The Man in Black appealed to people from so many different walks of life and musical tastes. This 3.75” articulated Johnny Cash ReAction figure features him dressed in a black suit and comes with an
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Neat! My Dad has always been a big fan of his music.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Getting into Johnny's music in my 20s was me finally coming back around to the country music my parents listened to. One of my few "rebellions" was not liking ANY country, or at least saying I didn't, during my teen and college years.

It says "V1 1968" on the package. I hope we get a whole series of these! Let's assemble the Highwaymen, too!
      sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        One of my few "rebellions" was not liking ANY country, or at least saying I didn't, during my teen and college years.
        Country isn't exactly my favorite genre, but I do have sincere appreciation for Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison and Willie Nelson.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

Cash, Vincent, Skelly and an Astro Zombie have been recent holiday cheer.

Sex Pistols coming soon… Super7 has been keeping the fun rolling at a wild pace in recent years.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Cash, Vincent, Skelly and an Astro Zombie have been recent holiday cheer.

Sex Pistols coming soon… Super7 has been keeping the fun rolling at a wild pace in recent years.
            Oh, so these have been out for a while? I thought they had just solcited them! Why didn't someone tell me!
            sigpic

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

^^ They have good (customizable) eNewsletters you can sign up for… think you get discount coupon too.
              Last edited by Confessional; Jan 27, '23, 10:27 AM. Reason: …Mars Attacks!

Comment

• ODBJBG
                Permanent Member
                • May 15, 2009

Cash has been out for a while but I assume he sold out and they’ve done a re-release because they’ve been posting about it and it looks like it’s just being solicited even though it’s been out for a bit.

The ReAction line is a lot of fun.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Well, now I know how Jim Carrey felt in Dumb n' Dumber. "We've landed on the moon!!!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎