Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can i get some help for making Youtube videos?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott777
    Museum Patron
    • Jan 4, 2023

Originally posted by Hector
    Look at you with the fancy fade at the 0:32 mark…

Well done!
    i didn't even tell it to do that! it just does it! that was so cool. I did another one today, i was trying to be all artsy with it, going from the sand to the sea at different places:

feel free to SUBSCRIBE...i only have 8 subscribers so far, and you can get in now while it's still new! lol
    Last edited by Scott777; Jan 19, '23, 6:27 PM.

Comment

• Scott777
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 4, 2023

oh, and my "Fisher Price Adventure Woman vs Tonka woman" video drops in 27 minutes:

But it's much more raw.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
        Creature Of The Night
        • May 14, 2011

And this, right here, is why I this place!

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Awesome! You are a natural. Love the sea too. I live in Northern California right on the Bay myself.

I’m one hour away from Half Moon Bay, home of the monstrous Mavericks waves…

You live in Holden Beach?

Oh, BTW, I meant to say DISSOLVE (transition), not FADE…

sigpic

Comment

• Scott777
            Museum Patron
            • Jan 4, 2023

yes. but not on the beach. i wish i did. It's an island, and i live on the mainland. on one of my videos i talk about how i can hear the ocean at night

(usually during the day the cars, birds, and etc drown out the sound of the ocean...but not always)

Comment

• Scott777
              Museum Patron
              • Jan 4, 2023

WHOAAAA!! I just found out that my computer HAS software that edits videos AND turns pictures into videos WITH music!!! THis is AWESOME! I have ideas. My first video is just a test, and you can see it here:

but i'm working on a video from a bunch of 2021 pictures i took with music called "OCEAN"...it should be finished in an hour or so! Thanks for helping me spark my creative outlet!

Comment

• Scott777
                Museum Patron
                • Jan 4, 2023

Here's the second one. I didn't get any grief about the music from YT...so i wonder if it recorded?

I need to play around with the software to make it show the full picture, maybe going up-down, to make it fill-in the side bars.

Comment

• Scott777
                  Museum Patron
                  • Jan 4, 2023

omg! It has SPECIAL EFFECTS!!!! Explosions, lasers, fireworks...i've got a new hobby!

Comment

• Scott777
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jan 4, 2023

BWHAHAHAHA! this software is fun. Who here is doing this kind of stuff? i would love to know more.

Like: where can i get more royalty free music, or special effects, etc.

Comment

• Scott777
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jan 4, 2023

Hey guys, i just discovered something in case you, too, are just starting to make videos: There are 100s of songs on YOUTUBE free to use for your video in the "Audio library" area. I've downloaded a few to try out for the future.
                      Also, anyone here have a youtube channel where you post videos? I'd love to Sub you and please sub me. I'm up to 16 subbers now.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎