X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

CTVT "Apes' jumpsuits

Has anyone bought any of these yet (I'm suspecting Confessional has )?

If so, how's the fit on them? I can only guess that they'd fit fairly well on one of their bodies, but perhaps a little snug on a T-2 Mego? Maybe fitting okay on a T-1, or the new Mego 'sidekick' body? As well as quality control varying from suit to suit, even in the same colors...

Any commentary/insight is welcomed.
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

^^Hah! Yes, I have a set on the current T2 Ape bods.

A clean, snug fit and they are good quality. Also for FTC/CTVT-reasons unknown there are two slightly different (bright vs pale) versions of the orange jumpsuit. I went with the brighter orange to better pair with Gorilla red, and received one without pocket details. Not sure if that's another difference between the two or if I got a random anomaly. <Florida mysteries!>

Oh, if you're building a Conquest army, be sure to get some of the new shotguns for your revolution; they are also good quality.

I need to take some pics of all the different versions, Conquest rules!… Gov. Breck is going down!
    Last edited by Confessional; Jan 17, '23, 9:58 AM. Reason: …my people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inevitable day of Man's downfall.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I wondered the same and would love a review.

Based upon Apes' questions/concerns, I can tell he's a past CTVT customer lol.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎