X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

First Look! Mego Creepshow and Alice Cooper carded samples

“I want my cake!!” Nathan Grantham from the “Father’s Day” vignette in the 1982 George Romero Creepshow movie, complete with his daughter’s severed head as his cake straight from Mego’s factory. The figure is coated with textured paint to represent the dirt that Nathan brought from his own grave. Joining Nathan is the long-awaited Alice…
    The post First Look! Mego Creepshow and Alice Cooper carded samples appeared first on Mego Museum.

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Well Alice Cooper looks great but it looks like I will have to find a white suit to go with the Marvel Comics version.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

^Yeah, I'm not overly thrilled with the outfit choice either, but I am super-thrilled to be getting this figure no matter what he's wearing.

It'll be easy enough to customize the several outfits I want anyway (white tux, black tux, white tails over black, red tights, white tights, and of course one sporting a straight jacket...I gotta get outta here I gotta get outta here I gotta get outta here I've got to get OUT OF HERE!)

I have the PCS 1/6 scale figure which came with the awesome Constrictor/Nightmare Returns black leather outfit, so I don't necessarily need to have a Mego version in black leather, but if I can figure something out, I'll make it so!

Edited to add...just checked CTVT and it looks like they're sold out of straight jackets & as well as the Mad Clown that it was designed for. I do have one of those clowns, so I may end up redressing him.
      Last edited by Dark Shadow; Jan 6, '23, 8:08 PM.

Comment

• nubee
        Career Member
        • Feb 15, 2010

"The figure is coated with textured paint to represent the dirt that Nathan brought from his own grave."

This sounds very reminiscing of the Hammer Mummy with it's easily torn suit.

I guess this will be a very easy pass for me. I already "wasted" my money on 2 Hammer Mummies by buying solely by a picture.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

^I agree with you about the problematic Hammer Mummy. But I think Nathan will likely fare better because of the looser-fitting, two-piece business suit.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎