Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

I have it as a streaming channel on my Roku like I do with Pluto TV and Tubi. It's a free service with commercials like Pluto TV and Tubi and like either of them, it doesn't require an email or login unless you want to save favorites and kept your place in a paused show you decide to leave part way through. You can access it, for free, through Amazon Prime if you already have a Prime Video account. Whatever you understand about Tubi and however you access Tubi, it is essentially the same with FreeVee.

https://techcrunch.com/2022/05/17/am...d-apple-tv-hd/
    Last edited by Makernaut; Jan 7, '23, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

FreeVee is owned by Amazon. They have occasionally stuck first run programming on there, like the Bosch spinoff. It's annoying because I pay for streaming services to not watch commercials... But eventually all of these things are going to have commercials on them it seems.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Makernaut
        I have it as a streaming channel on my Roku like I do with Pluto TV and Tubi. It's a free service with commercials like Pluto TV and Tubi and like either of them, it doesn't require an email or login unless you want to save favorites and kept your place in a paused show you decide to leave part way through. You can access it, for free, through Amazon Prime if you already have a Prime Video account. Whatever you understand about Tubi and however you access Tubi, it is essentially the same with FreeVee.

https://techcrunch.com/2022/05/17/am...d-apple-tv-hd/
        It keeps my viewing and paused shows without going through the log in process. If I want to have a que it requires it though
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Tubi will rotate shows from time to time. Same with Roku. Roku had Green Acres on before,took it off,brought it back,took it off again. I believe at one point,they even had Batman '66 on there.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎