• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Hope you all keep customizing all year long!!! ;D
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

ohh I am!!! Happy New Years!! Staring down a Ghidorah right now!!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I have a few new custom Star Trek figures to share, ones I don’t think anyone here has ever seen before, but my way of putting up pics have been changed, it went from camera pic, to flash drive to computer.

I no longer have the camera and I thought there was a way to take a pic with an iPad or cell phone and it can be hooked up to the computer and then onto the museum site attachments.

I do not have a computer at home, I use the town public library computers. Before it was a simple process, the flash drive went into the computer and I just simply downloaded the pictures from it.

Now there’s no more flash drive, but I thought there was a way to transfer pics from your iPad or cell phone to the computer which then can be downloaded and viewed on to the museum site?

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

I have a depressing resolution to purge in 2023 so ya may see some of my collection pop up for sale.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎