X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Filmation Aquaman Remasters Leaving HBOMax

Remastered Filmation Aquaman goes off the Disney Vault...or Warner Bros Water Tower at the end of the month. If you have HBOMax and know how to copy this as well as possibly Batman Brave and the Bold and JL/JLU, now...it's time lol.
    PLUS fellow classics Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and Batman: The Brave and the Bold…
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Them dropping JLU is going to make it more difficult to cover the show for JLUCast. Now I got to get up, get the DVDs out, and put them in the player...blah.

What's the point in this? Why not keep the entire DC library on there? Hopefully they are at least going to tubi.
    sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

This is disappointing. I guess I will try and finish up Aquaman before the end of the year. I had Brave & The Bold on my list too, but never found time to watch it. I at least have Aquaman (and JL/JLU) on DVD.

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 18, 2015

Probably all getting shuffled off to another streaming service. Zaslav clearly hates animation, and doesn't value these shows enough to keep them exclusive to their service. Never thought I'd miss Warner Brothers' old leadership, but here we are.
        The hands that grip.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Dropping JLU is pretty short sighted since that is allegedly James Gunn's blueprint for the DCU
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^Oh wow, I hadn't heard that! Of course, THAT has me excited.
            sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

I have them all on DVD and digital files so I'm good.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                Career Member
                • Jun 8, 2015

I took have them all on DVD and isn't it really called:. The Superman Aquaman hour?

Except there is no mention of the 68 Superman and Superboy series'.

On a different note. Remember the 66 Spiderman box set of the old cartoon? How it was put together with such precision. I kept waiting for a 67 Fantastic Four box set but it has never happened. Shame as I think Disney? Hanna-Barbera can do a really great job.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎