• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

ReMego Sventoonie presents Snowbeast

This Saturday Night on Sventoonie
    "Vampire hunter Vanessa Hellspring helps Sventoonie catch a mysterious creature loose in Svengoolie's dungeon, as Trevor brings the 1977 made-for-TV movie 'Snowbeast' to watch."
    ReMego Sventoonie presents Snowbeast 1.jpg

TV Movie 1977 Snowbeast
    A Colorado ski resort is besieged by a sub-human beast that commits brutal murders on the slopes.
    ReMego Sventoonie presents Snowbeast 2.jpg

PXL_20221210_005203306.jpg

I was hoping to use one of those new Dollar Tree Ski outfits but the 6 Dollar Tree's I visited today didn't have any new outfits. Might check more Friday so keep checking back. Yeah, I could use Action Jackson but its white and there is too much white in the picture now.

The 'woods' are a from Lowes/Home Depot after Christmas sale a few years back. The night sky isa fat square from Walmart. The weapon the Yeti is holding is a deer antler ornament from Dollar Tree.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Dec 9, '22, 9:21 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Vinny0026
    Year Five!!
    • Jan 26, 2012

Snow-beast looks great - well done
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Here in the Boston area we do not get Sventoonie, after the Svengoolie movie we get 30 minutes of local news and then 30 minutes of Batman, then Star Trek comes on at 11:00.

But the weird thing is, the tv screen menu guide says Sventoonie at 10:00pm, so I watch news and Batman while the program description says Sventoonie is airing now on this channel.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

The movie barely showed the Yeti. It's a fun movie and I wanted to expand my scene but it wasn't in the cards.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Pretty well done TV movie with a good cast that deserves better than Sventoonie
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

I've love that movie since I watched it back when it first aired. Great example of less is more as far as the monster is concerned. Good representation of the brief glimpses we had here.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by scott metzger
              I've love that movie since I watched it back when it first aired. Great example of less is more as far as the monster is concerned. Good representation of the brief glimpses we had here.
              Kind of like the Hammer movie the Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas, you never really saw the Yeti’s face until near the end of the movie.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎