X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week Close Encounters of the Third Kind vintage shirt- (eBay Link) I could easily fill my house with vintage shirts I can’t wear. Even when I’m not a big fan, it’s a neat little time capsule.   Matchbox Fighting Furies Ghost of Captain Kidd figure (eBay Link) Ladies and […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I have a mailer-box Kidd, but oh how I covet that beautiful European box.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I would LOVE it if White Elephant Toyz would do a version of the glow-in-the-dark Captain Kidd.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Sure, he can turn into a bat and fly up to that window... but I like that Dracula chooses to use a giant red ladder instead.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by sprytel
          Sure, he can turn into a bat and fly up to that window... but I like that Dracula chooses to use a giant red ladder instead.
          I'm 100 percent sure this is a repurposed toy that involves a fireman. Well, that's my best theory.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by monitor_ep
            I would LOVE it if White Elephant Toyz would do a version of the glow-in-the-dark Captain Kidd.
            Yeah, I once pitched it to Mego but they mentioned some complications with the production. I'd sure like to see toys like that.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Those Santa heads would have creeped me out a bit as a kid. Its the red faces and black eyes.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• SeattleEd
                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                • Oct 24, 2007

I recall those Santa and snowman heads filled with some pretty bittersweet tasting candies. I would see them at Moskatels as a kid and only bought them once. I loved candy but these just etched a bad groove in my memory of awful taste in my mouth.

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

The Close Encounters shirt is pretty neat.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

I don't recall just the heads, but I have a childhood Snowman that has a very similar head, and a clear body, and it came with candy inside too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎