X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

ReMego Marvel Comics: Orb version 1

Before I discard this mistake I needed to take pics. Based on Marvel Comics Drake Shannon a.k.a. Orb
    Orb.jpg

Drake Shannon and "Crash" Simpson were co-owner of a stunt cycle show. The two quickly grew apart due to their differences. Simpson saw Shannon as careless and reckless on the other hand Shannon viewed Simpson as a weak-kneed fool. Seeing noway to work together the men decided to have a race with the winner walking away with the show. The race ended in tragedy as Shannon lost control of his bike and since he chose not to wear a helmet with a face-mask his face was gruesomely disfigured. After recovering from the accident Shannon became a loner due to his now hideous appearance. Shannon grew bitter, and his rivalry with Simpson turned into vengeful hatred over the following years, even after Simpson's death. Finding him a perfect pawn, They Who Wield Power contacted Shannon, supplying him with a technologically advanced eyeball-shaped helmet and a laser gun. As the Orb, Shannon recruited a gang of cyclists and set about gaining revenge against Simpson's daughter Roxanne and her adopted brother Johnny Blaze (secretly Ghost Rider), who now owned Crash's cycle show.
    So I ordered from CTVT the red Motorcycle outfit and a white body and the extras to make Ghost Rider's nemesis. When they came in I was crushed. Putting on the outfit the cracks began to show. Trying to put his laser gun in his had his figures broke. So before I start over and order the stuff to make another outfit that will be closer to the version that the Marvel action figure is going to look like I need to take photos of this. The motorcycle is from the Tough Gears motorcycle that you can find of Family Dollar/Dollar General.

ReMego Orb 1 (1).jpg

ReMego Orb 1 (2).jpg

ReMego Orb 1 (3).jpg

ReMego Orb 1 (4).jpg

Yeah, I know my version has a red eye instead of the comic books blue eye. Personally it looks better. Orb outfit is red and his motorcycle is red, shouldn't his eyeball helmet he red?
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Its a shame about those suits. I bought one to make Elvis as Capt. Marvel to guest on the 66 Batman show and of course garbage.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Vinny0026
      Year Five!!
      • Jan 26, 2012

neat figure - shame about the suit.
      "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎