X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week wishes to thank Courtney and Jeremy for their contributions this week, without them, it wouldn’t have happened.   Star Trek Needlepoint (eBay Link) – Without hyperbole, this is the greatest thing ever. I can just close up shop and leave on the highest possible note. This is ADORABLE! […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Love the Star Trek needlepoint! No Scotty, no Sulu, but we got T'pau, and Kirk and Miramanee! Obviously this person was pulling to see HER in Kirk's cabin Star Trek: Generations.

Thanks for the info on Ja-Ru. I remember seeing (and buying) a LOT of their product at Eastside Pharmacy up the street from my house in the mid to late 80s. They must have had quite a salesman!
    sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Love the Star Trek needlepoint! No Scotty, no Sulu, but we got T'pau, and Kirk and Miramanee! Obviously this person was pulling to see HER in Kirk's cabin Star Trek: Generations.
      Yes! The needlepoint with the characters looking like they stepped out of a 1980s computer game is charming enough. But the bizarre choices of what characters to include is the chef's kiss on this one.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎