X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

40th Anniversary MOTU 2- back

It looks nice, I might actually buy something non-vintage for a change. These are actually closer to mego scale than the original MOTUs
    IMG_20220714_101043.jpg
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

That's the Masterverse 2 pack that was exclusive to Mattel Creations. You can get He-Man without the diecast weapons and flocking as a regular retail release. I'd be surprised if Skeletor doesn't eventually get a retail release as well. The Masterverse figures are MOTUC scale which is roughly 6 or 7 inches. It varies between figures.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I need to get that He-Man, and the Skeletor if they ever release him individually. I hope they include an Alfredo Alcala-like head. His Skeletor (seen in the included mini-comics there) was always the creepiest!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎