• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

R.I.P.D. 2 Rise Of The Damned

RIPD 2.jpg

Set in the American West of 1876, 'R.I.P.D.2: Rise of the Damed' is a spiritual (pardon the pun) sequel to 2013's 'R.I.P.D.' Sheriff Roy Pulsipher isn't too thrilled about finding himself dead after a shootout with a notorious outlaw gang, but he does get a second chance to return to earth after being recruited by the R.I.P.D. (Rest In Peace Department.). But avenging his own murder may have to take a back seat to saving the world when a gateway to hell is opened in the old mining town of Red Creek threatening not only the locals... but all of humanity itself.
    Boyfriend & I watched this tonight, and I am shocked to say, it was better than the original. I think the independent comic book movies do better with not A list actors, this could give tv actors a chance at putting movies on their resume. It's based on a comic book most people outside the comic book world have never heard. Get good movie writers and good tv actors and the movie will surprise you. I mean you know how it's going to end, it's a cop movie, but the journey getting there was fun
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Nov 15, '22, 12:49 AM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍