Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Got a notice from Amazon cancelling my order for Green Arrow, citing a lack of availability.
    Thankfully I had also placed an order with ZLC for two.

Comment

• puckace
      Museum Super Collector
      • Feb 5, 2009

Originally posted by warlock664
      Got a notice from Amazon cancelling my order for Green Arrow, citing a lack of availability.
      Thankfully I had also placed an order with ZLC for two.
      This happened to me with the Flash and Walmart. Walmart preorders are unreliable. Unfortunately, now it's happening with Amazon more often. Thank goodness for ZLC or I would be stuck hoping that my local Walmart stocks them and that I'm lucky enough to be there the day they do. I didn't even bother to preorder any others from Walmart. Just ordered from ZLC in the first place. They have always come through for me.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
        To Fear is Not Logical...
        • Feb 17, 2008

Wal-Mart I was at today in Maryland out of Baltimore had two GL, a Flash, Shazam and IT (boxed). My wife already ordered the 50th characters for me as gifts over the holidays and after, so I am OK with just one of each. I had been thinking of getting an extra Flash, but when I price checked, it was $39.99. I did not get it at that price, since I think they are $19.99 at other stores? Instead I picked up a $20 soldier ape today who looked like he needed a home
        It's all good!

Comment

• PuckRobin
          • Feb 26, 2023

Amazon cancelled my Green Arrow pre-orders too.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by PuckRobin
            Amazon cancelled my Green Arrow pre-orders too.
            Me too. I still have it on pre-order at BBTS.

Comment

• Makernaut
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 22, 2015

I'm still looking for some kind of update on what's delaying 50th Anniversary Green Arrow. Not a big deal, but I am curious what's causing the hold-up.

Comment

• PuckRobin
                • Feb 26, 2023

Both ZLC and BBTS appear to be sold out. A lot of love for Oliver Queen, it would seem. Which normally would be a good thing. If I weren’t looking to place an order since the one I placed last year just got cancelled.

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

saw GL, Flash and 2 Aquaman over at my local a few days ago. They were all gone today. I am guessing the entire wave lasted about a week (probably less) at the local store.

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

I found Aquaman at Miejer's today, as well as a Robin that I had missed form Wave 1. They had a couple of Supes and Bats as well, but nothing else from wave 2. Both Walmarts in town had nada, not sure if they haven't gotten them yet or already sold out of what they got, but I have never seen any wave 2 at either of them and only saw wave 1 one time (which is when I picked up Supes and Bats).

Our Meijer used to have Megos in the toy aisle, but these were in a collectible section between toys and electronics (near a huge clearance display) so I almost missed them.

-M
                    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
                      Museum Patron
                      • Sep 5, 2015

Originally posted by warlock664
                      Same here.

Comment

• Jmass
                        Museum Patron
                        • Jan 19, 2006

I didn't pay close attention to all of the figures, but apparently the demand for Megos in Columbia Missouri is not great. Was surprised to see the Flash and Green Lantern still there and both pegs seemed to be full of figures. I understand that everything has its place but I wonder how these would move if they were in the toy section as well?

Comment

• rche
                          channeling Bob Wills
                          • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by Jmass
                          I didn't pay close attention to all of the figures, but apparently the demand for Megos in Columbia Missouri is not great. Was surprised to see the Flash and Green Lantern still there and both pegs seemed to be full of figures. I understand that everything has its place but I wonder how these would move if they were in the toy section as well?
                          It is interesting how regional this is. It only really takes two or three collectors who shop at the same store for them to sell out a case of these. Down the street in Rolla, MO, the WGSH 50th figures have not lasted more than a week on the shelves.

Comment

• megonaught
                            Career Member
                            • Jan 29, 2008

I found Flash, GL and Shazam in St. Joe Mo.
                            I got flash and gl. So I only need Aquaman and Shazam. Hope the Walmart closer to where I live get them soon. They had the first wave. Still have the pegs but no figures.
                            Action Jackson is his name.
                            Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
                              Museum Patron
                              • Sep 5, 2015

I was able to get GL at Amazon...but that's not the subject here.

It looks like Walmart on Connecticut Avenue in Norwalk, CT... may about to become a Target store! There is one in downtown Stamford, CT.

Comment

• Z-man 307
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Mar 15, 2010

Picked up Aquaman and Green Lantern yesterday (Happy Easter!) at the Brandon, FL (near Tampa) location. This was the first time I found this wave in West Central Florida.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎