X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
    I now know for certain, I emailed Joel at Mego and he tells me WM fully supports the line. So, expect to see them at retail.
    Excellent! Thanks for the leg work

Comment

• greenlanternmego89
      • May 8, 2010

Sadly all the Walmarts in my vicinity didn't carry any of these. They still have stacks of the horror 2 packs. I'm really hoping we get some or atleast Green Lantern. I'm hunting for that one HARD when it comes out.

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Been wondering the same thing. Especially since the absolutely retro guy won’t answer messages.
        For what it's worth 7 of my 8 figures arrived today. I know Frank is definitely trying to catch up as the figures were delayed coming from Mego. Green Arrow is still behind.
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Wee67
          For what it's worth 7 of my 8 figures arrived today. I know Frank is definitely trying to catch up as the figures were delayed coming from Mego. Green Arrow is still behind.
          I've bought from him before but the no return message at all is not good.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Xavion2004
            • Dec 15, 2022

It usually takes a week or two for everyone to get back up to full speed after the Holidaze. We also had that cyclone bomb that hit a good portion of the country. Even down here in NE Florida, temperatures dropped into the 20s overnight.

I keep having to remind myself of that as well since patience has never been one of my virtues. Several things I ordered last weekend aren’t scheduled to arrive until next week. Any other time of the year, most of those packages would have been here by now. I was also looking at the Mego Captain Marvel (Whiz #2) on Amazon last night, and estimated delivery was next Tuesday. “Ya call that Prime Shipping?!?”

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Had a message into Frank for a few days, but he got back to me, as always. He's currently moving facilities. I have the remaining first wave 50th Anniversary figures on the way from him after finding Superman at Walmart and cancelling my Amazon orders after I received two figures damaged.
              sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                Had a message into Frank for a few days, but he got back to me, as always. He's currently moving facilities. I have the remaining first wave 50th Anniversary figures on the way from him after finding Superman at Walmart and cancelling my Amazon orders after I received two figures damaged.
                this has been weeks.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                  valar morghulis
                  • Mar 8, 2005

Still nothing at my local Walmart after their case of 50th anniversary figures sold out before Christmas. Would really love to see the Shazam wave show up, or even a re-stock of the initial wave. Makes my heart heavy to see that empty peg for weeks

Comment

• wise guy
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 29, 2014

My local Walmart in central Cali had the boxed figures of Flash, Green Latern , Shazam and Aquaman today . I picked up 1 each and left the rest

Comment

• thatblockoguy
                      • Mar 24, 2010

I think I may have missed something but is Green Arrow still being released? I rewatched Brian’s top 2022 Mego figures video in which he says he has the whole collection but missing from his line up was GA.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 22, 2011

GA is still coming. Saw something on Facebook Ambassadors about him recently. I also found the 50th boxed Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern and Shazam at Wal-Mart yesterday in Red Bank TN.
                        Last edited by Mego-Amigo; Mar 20, '23, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah, Tom posted this photo on FB. So that's a good sign.

336792160_3073973322908530_1079811495924554364_n.jpg336792160_3073973322908530_1079811495924554364_n.jpg

Canada is still a ghost town, Mego initially said January, but nope. A few dribbles on Amazon but zero retail presence here. I don't hear much from Mego these days, so I'm not sure what's up there.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Checked our local Wallyworld, which had gotten Wave 1 and nada. Three pegs marked for Mego, but they had random misplaced Neca stuff on them and the whole aisle looked barren, so I am not sure if they are looking at a reset, aren't stocking that aisle, or stuff is selling before it actually hits the shelves. The only Mego they had were three of the 2 packs, still at full price, but the boxes were beat all to hell, and those were lying on the bottom shelf below the pegs. half covered by stuff that had fallen off the pegs because of torn cardboard.

The whole collectibles section looked like a wasteland, except for an overabundance of Funko Pops, which filled their area and two additional endcaps.

-M
                            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                              valar morghulis
                              • Mar 8, 2005

I started regularly checking my Walmart for new figs again after some sightings trickled in a couple weeks ago, but there's been nothing. But the labeled pegs remain (as MRP noted), even though they've been empty for months, so who knows..

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

I found more of these at 2 other Walmarts in my area and picked up some extras of GL, Aquaman and Shazam. Flash has only been found the first time so he might be selling better, or understocked at these stores .Everthing so far has been in collectible areas
                                by the video games . Only 1 of the three stores actually had them on pegs and one of the stores still had wave 1 with Superman ,Batman and Robin. I was actually looking for some Mcfarlane figures when these were found
                                Last edited by wise guy; Apr 1, '23, 2:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎