Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

I actually found The Joker and Reverse Flash at our Walmart this morning. First time they've had any Megos in months. They also had a Kirk and 2 Hammer Frankensteins, and this one finally put the 2 beat to crap Wolfman/Flay 2 packs on clearance for $15, there were 2, and of the 8 corners, not a one was still intact and one had a large tear in the center of the top as well. They were at full price in that condition for a long while, then disappeared from the shelves about 2 months ago, then appeared ina misc clearance bin with a bunch of Funko Pops on clearance today (though it's been 2 weeks since I was there, so not sure how long that clearance bin has been up).

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Checked at the Wallyworld across town this afternoon and they has like 8-10 Jokers, 8-10 Reverse Flashes, and 3 Aquaman, plus a Hammer Frankie and 2 Ultraman figures. Checled the Meijers in the same business district and all they had was one lonely Superman by himself on the shelf.

I've still never seen Shazam, GL, Flash, or Green Arrow in the wild in any of the 3 places in town that carry Megos.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

Has Green Arrow been found at any Walmart yet?

Comment

• puckace
          Museum Super Collector
          • Feb 5, 2009

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
          I don't believe so.

Shazam hit my Walmart once. Never saw the Flash either. All the others have come in at least once except for Penguin and Riddler.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

Today at my Walmart there was a peg full of Flash and Green Lantern next to a peg of Joker and Reverse Flash.

Comment

• cyberius
              • Nov 14, 2021

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
              Has there been any official word from Mego on whether more Green Arrows are coming?
              Last edited by cyberius; Sep 26, '23, 8:03 PM.

Comment

• greensavage2000
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 9, 2013

I went to the Walmart on Morse road in Columbus Ohio this morning. They had Reverse Flash and the Joker on clearance for 10 bucks apiece. They had about 6 of each .
                They were in the clearance section on the left side of the store. They had more in the collector's section back in electronics. They didn't have the clearance sticker but the little clearance sticker doesn't have a barcode. It uses the regular barcode so it shouldn't matter I think. Watch it in the checkout to be sure.
                They had the Super Powers Batwing for $12 in the clearance section. They also had the Invisible Jet and the new Batmobile. The jet was $20. I got it before they could raise it up to 30 like they did with the Batwing.
                They also had some of the D&D figures and a dragon on clearance too.

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

The Walmart on the other side of town had their remaining 50th Anniversary boxes on clearance for $9. All they had was Reverse Flash (about 10) and Aquaman (only 2). Ultramanjack was also on clearance. The only non-clearance Mego they had was 2 of Frankenstein.

I'm going to check the Walmart on the other side of town tomorrow and see what they have.

-M

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by MRP
                    The Walmart on the other side of town had their remaining 50th Anniversary boxes on clearance for $9. All they had was Reverse Flash (about 10) and Aquaman (only 2). Ultramanjack was also on clearance. The only non-clearance Mego they had was 2 of Frankenstein.

I'm going to check the Walmart on the other side of town tomorrow and see what they have.

-M
                    Kind of surprised they still had a couple of Aquaman available, I probably would have grabbed those. Unfortunately for me my local Walmarts didn’t have to many in the first place, they had other mego figures, but I never found the 50th anniversary figures, really wanted a Shazam.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

There is a Walmart I know of that has a couple of Aquaman, a Green Lantern, and two Reverse Flash figures, but all of the packages are not in great shape. I saw them two days ago.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                        Talkative Member
                        • May 11, 2013

My local Walmart went they reset the WHOLE store, redid the colletable isle and included 2 pegs and labeled them for Mego. It's been over a month and nothing.
                        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡