X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures: Epic Toy Hunt

Toy-Ventures: Epic Toy Hunt 1 day, 3 antique malls, 300 miles and ten thousand steps. Come join us on our biggest toy hunt yet, the Epic Toy Hunt. We see more vintage toy eye candy that should be legal, pick up some charming stuff and play a little “antique mall bingo.” All on the extra […]
    The post Toy-Ventures: Epic Toy Hunt appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I really enjoy living vicariously through your toy hunts. Considering it's the favorite activity of my wife and I, we should double date sometime!

Oh, and we may have to steal your Antique Mall Bingo idea. I'll have to adjust it locally for KY Derby Glasses, etc.
    sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      I really enjoy living vicariously through your toy hunts. Considering it's the favorite activity of my wife and I, we should double date sometime!
      Meet you in Erie PA!

Oh, and we may have to steal your Antique Mall Bingo idea. I'll have to adjust it locally for KY Derby Glasses, etc.
      Yeah it needs to be tweaked for different regions. We hope to hit the states soon and alter it.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I appreciate you panning past girl toys several times. Cool to see. They aren't often shown a lot of love in vids like this.
        Last edited by Werewolf; Nov 9, '22, 5:45 PM.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎