Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone buy into the Stanley Kubrick Shining conspiracys ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Does anyone buy into the Stanley Kubrick Shining conspiracys ?

YouTube is filled with Stanley Kubrick Shining conspiracy theories

Everything from the fake Moon landing to Danny constantly being m_lested by Jack (something about the prevalence of bear references in the film)

There's a whole ton of other Shining subjects/conspiracies/opinions out there too.

Not even sure if the insane room doors and window placements were't just accidents

If the Shining WAS planned like the conspiracies say, it would take over 10 years just to rewrite King's script, build perfect sets and then film it

I like Kubrick and The Shining, but people seem to give him too much credit as being a genius that's way above any of us.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

There's obviously a lot of people with way too much time on their hands. Mental health issues also play a large part of these conspiracies. Then there's the people just doing these videos for the clicks. Rage and crazy sells, unfortunately.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah, I'm not sure this forum is suitable for wading in on such things. These topics always go to places we don't want to visit on this board.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
        Yeah, I'm not sure this forum is suitable for wading in on such things. These topics always go to places we don't want to visit on this board.
        Agreed.
        sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Hey where did that cornfield come from?

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by palitoy
            No prob

Feel free to lock thread and delete

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎