X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

Lois Lane!!

After a whole freakin' year without FTC (due to my mother not getting me the Legion of Doom for Xmas), I've finally bought one again. This time, it was Lois Lane. We ordered her on Monday, and she came in today. She's nice. Had the female body. Her shoes were loose, but I put them on her. The one thing I'm curious about is the mic. Tried putting it in her hand, but to no avail, and eventually just set her and the mic on the FTC shelf, because I didn't want to accidentally break her (you don't know how much my figures are breaking even after a year of disuse.)

She looks like the DCAU Lois. I approve of that.

Next figures I will get will be Brainiac, Black Manta, Blue Falcon, the Galaxy Trio, and Rima for Xmas. HOPEFULLY.
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

I don't love the head (Pretty much hate all the rooted hair figures) but it's a good figure otherwise. The Superman figures were underrated, but I guess not a huge seller because they went with all the Superman family as opposed to villains. Oh well. Glad you enjoyed!

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
      Youngest Mego Fan
      • Aug 30, 2019

Just put Brainy and Manta on my Xmas list. Whatever.
      FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

I really want Rima, but 30 bucks for a re-used head and a sarong just keeps me from doing so. It's the way she should look, I know, but...30 bucks with a body I'll need to restring and a head I'm not crazy about. I dunno.

Lois is good figure, using the classic Mego head. I like they gave her a character specific hairstyle. I've picked up a couple extras of the head through CTVT. It is definitely one of their better efforts, figure and head.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

I feel the same about Rima. I just can't pull the trigger on her for the same reasons.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎