X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

Halloween Ends

Well, they certainly made sure this time.

PUNY HUMANS!
  • Dark Shadow
    Creature Of The Night
    • May 14, 2011

They should have added a subtitle, caption or tagline to the title. Something like "Halloween Ends: Bonding With The Babysitter."

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

No spoilers from me but I will say I HATED it. I really enjoyed the last two but this one attempted to do something totally different and it wasn't the movie I paid to see.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Goblin19
        Talkative Member
        • May 2, 2002

I thought it was pretty terrible. I like the 2018 one just enough and thought Skills was also pretty terrible. Other than money, these last 2 have no reason to exist.

Comment

• Liu Bei
          Banned
          • Mar 31, 2018

I didn’t bother seeing it or Kills.

I saw the first one in theaters with my wife, and thought it was okay, but not good enough to make me want to invest any more time or money into it.

The original Halloween is the only one in the franchise that is legitimately good, and is a Halloween night staple for me. The rest I could live out the rest of my days with never seeing again and it would be okay.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

After "Kills", I didn't even want to see this but I actually really enjoyed it. It was trying to do something different and I appreciated that. For that, I liked it way better than Kills but I really don't need more films. Let it die.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

Apparently, the director considered an ending for the movie which would have been a nod to Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

“There was an ending I wrote, that we never filmed, and it takes place at Silver Shamrock factory as it was spitting out witch, skeleton, and jack-o-lantern masks… and then it started spitting out Michael Myers masks. I had a temptation to go there, but at the end of the day, I thought that’s just fan service for people who know what Silver Shamrock is. It was in every draft of the script ever published [laughs], but we never filmed it.”
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎