Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Expect the Club Obi-Wan figure to be re-released as a "classroom" Indy. Just added glasses and a new paint scheme!
    sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

This version also comes with a Kate Capshaw sound chip of her screaming for two hours.
      I've got a feeling everybody will miss Willie's screaming after five minutes of Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

More retro figures. Temple of Doom and Last Crusade.

New Indiana Jones Reto Series Figures For Temple Of Doom And Last Crusade Revealed
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

I recently rewatched Temple of Doom. There is a lot that is problematic about that movie. But I still think that Short Round transcends the material. It is great to see him made in this retro Kenner style.

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

people "moaning" about the look of the retro figures. They are confusing these with the vintage line I think. I think it's great these are being done.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                HULK SMASH!
                • Apr 3, 2010

Really nice to see them continuing the retro line. Especially with figures from TOD, the second best Indy movie after ROTLA.

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                  people "moaning" about the look of the retro figures.
                  Yeah, I don't get that at all. The I only want hyper-realistic toys and I don't like retro so they shouldn't make them crowd. Good grief people it's a different market and Hasbro is wise to make a variety of toys aimed it different market segments. It's not like they are only making the retro figures and those digital sculpted marvel legends style figures don't exist. I'm not interested in the kid's line or the ML style figures but I'm not angry they exist. Some fans/collectors really need to get a grip and chill out.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

I did see someone mention online that Dr. Jones looked more like Steven Speilberg than Sean Connery, and now I can't unsee it! Other than that, these look great, and why would anyone complain about these? These are nice looking figures that fit in PERFECTLY with the vintage line. We're way past the "who is that supposed to be" garbage dump of othe Funko "ReAction" figures from years ago. The quality on all these "retro" 3.75" lines is really nice now.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                      I did see someone mention online that Dr. Jones looked more like Steven Speilberg than Sean Connery, and now I can't unsee it! Other than that, these look great, and why would anyone complain about these? These are nice looking figures that fit in PERFECTLY with the vintage line. We're way past the "who is that supposed to be" garbage dump of othe Funko "ReAction" figures from years ago. The quality on all these "retro" 3.75" lines is really nice now.
                      hahaha, you're right. now I can't unsee that either

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

just to let you know if you pre-ordered the retro indy at hasbro pulse which was at $14.99. hasbro might've "canceled" your order and encourage you to re buy it now at $11.99, from an email they sent me and I checked my original order and it said "canceled".

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎