Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oct 3: Adult McDonalds Happy Meals

Images
    "You kids and your damn Dan Fogelberg records!" - Me
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    I googled it and still don't know what it is.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Ok I went to a McDonalds today and the meals are around $10 but here is the kicker, the toys are in blind bags and if you open them they will not take them back. The store I was at got feed-up with a customer who keep trying to feel the difference even though she bought 4 meals. The figures themself are big but made of hollow plastic so if you managed to scrape the extras set of eyes off you probably ruined the figure.
    McDonaldland adult box 1.jpg

McDonaldland adult box 2.jpg

McDonaldland adult box 3.jpg

McDonaldland adult box 4.jpg

McDonalds Cactus Plant Flea Market 3.jpg

I still want a set but I will wait till the fever on ebay goes away and the prices go way down. If I miss out oh well.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    The Monster Cereal art and these new McD figurines seem to be of a parcel. It is sort of like the artists said "I can't do original art so I'm just going to trace an existing piece and then...I don't know...crap on it." I don't get the really crappy crossbones on the Monster heads but that is that guys ...thing. and the really sketchy looking outlines...

Images
    I don't know who this is for, but it's not for me. From my perspective, they've overestimated the popularity of this "Cactus Plant Flea Market". But who knows, maybe it's hugely popular, and I'm more out of touch than I even realize.

If it's for an audience out there that digs it, more power to you. No harm, no foul.
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

I donít get this series. Kinder Toys are what Cracker Jack prizes should be, and they are doing spaceflight next.
    Get with it McD.

From what I was told the majority of the McD sold out within 48 hours of the toys/boxes. So the kids who grew up with McDonaldland characters now have kids/grandkids and are reliving the childhood by collecting them again.

I wish McD's would go back to their original kids meal program where they offered Mcdonaldland character in-between their movie/tv series toys. Heck contact Mego and release McDonaldland characters in the 8 inch size for once!!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

I would love to see Mego release 8 inch McDonald land characters and do a merge with McDonalds like they did with Topps and you can buy 8 inch Mego McDonald land characters at participating locations for a limited time.

McDonaldland_1986 characters.jpg

As a child of the 70's I loved the McDonaldland characters and collected them, and when Huckleberry came along I bout them because they fixed some of the items from the original.
    MyMcDonaldland2_zps3cf05b4d.jpg

Huckleberry McDonaldland.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media