Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oct 3: Adult McDonalds Happy Meals

Oct 3: Adult McDonalds Happy Meals

Oct. 3 Cactus Plant Flea Market Box: #HappyMeal-style for adults:
    Each McDonalds meal comes with either a Big Mac or 10-piece McNuggets, with fries and a drink & 1 of 4 figurines (Grimace HamburglarBirdie Cactus Budd)
    McDonalds Cactus Plant Flea Market 2.jpgMcDonalds Cactus Plant Flea Market 1.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

What’s with the four eyes?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    What’s with the four eyes?
    I wondered about that, too, so I googled it. Never heard of Cactus Buddy. Here's what it says::

Each meal comes with either a Big Mac or 10-piece McNuggets, as well as fries and a drink. Inside the box, customers will also find one of four figurines — including Grimace, Hamburglar and Birdie — each created in the image of Cactus Buddy, the four-eyed smiley-face mascot for Cactus Plant Flea Market. Cactus Buddy, too, is among the four available figurines.

The characters look a bit different, however, and bear more resemblance to Cactus Buddy — the four-eyed, smiling mascot for Cactus Plant Flea Market. The box has also been redesigned in the brand’s “signature style,” alongside McDonald’s Golden Arches, according to the release.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    All these "art" things going on with classic mascots is leaving me cold, like the Monster Cereals. I think they either overestimate the popularity of the artists, or the vin diagram of crossover between old fanboys who care about old McDonald characters and monster cerals and "hip" stuff like this is pretty limited.

Or maybe I'm just grumpy this morning.
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

After looking at high rez images I think the extra set of eyes can be scrapped off and maybe repainted. When my McD gets them in I will see what can be done. I am just surprised that there is no Ronald McDonald figure.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    All these "art" things going on with classic mascots is leaving me cold, like the Monster Cereals.
    Yeah, I'm not feeling that. The extra set of eyes kills them for me. And I agree on the Monster Cereals boxes. You look forward to them all year and then the classic art is just ruined on them. What a bummer.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Sep 28, '22 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Typos
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    All these "art" things going on with classic mascots is leaving me cold, like the Monster Cereals. I think they either overestimate the popularity of the artists, or the vin diagram of crossover between old fanboys who care about old McDonald characters and monster cerals and "hip" stuff like this is pretty limited.

Or maybe I'm just grumpy this morning.
    Grumpy two. I didn't have any idea what Cactus Plant Flea Market was until I G'd it. Did not interest or impress me at all.

_________

I haven't seen any of the monster cereals yet this year, what did they do to them?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    I am just surprised that there is no Ronald McDonald figure.
    That clown!?!

I try not to be that old "get off my lawn" dude, but I just looked at the updated Monster Cereals and they looked kind of stupid. To me. Which I am sure these are not for anyway. Same with the McDonald's figurines because when I saw them, I just didn't understand. And now that I know what they are and based off, I still don't understand.