X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by TrekStar
    Some more Star Trek TOS and TNG would be fine for me, I also would like to see western heroes make a come back with extra characters not made back in the day, with some gals done to like Calamity Jane and Annie Oakley.
    I'm all for more western characters, so I'll put here a suggestion I made when they were making the two-packs: Billy the Kid Vs. Dracula. Like the "Broadway Lugosi Dracula" and Lon Chaney Face of the Screaming Werewolf way of getting in some Universal monsters through adjacent properties, this would be a way through a public domain film to get the John Carradine Dracula in, plus it would give a version of Billy the Kid, who was not part of the original western line.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I would love it if Mego would release a Priest/Nun two pack. They keep popping up in so many horror movies it would be great to them to go up against the demons.

The Catholics may even order them just to offer there kids religious toys.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        I would love it if Mego would release a Priest/Nun two pack. They keep popping up in so many horror movies it would be great to them to go up against the demons.

The Catholics may even order them just to offer there kids religious toys.
        I think customs are very doable, all you need for the priest is black shirt and pants with black shoes and a white collar.
        I thought you had made one for your Svengoolie movie collection?

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I never thought about it till the Nun figure came out. There are so many horror movies that have Priest and Nuns I am surprised nobody came up with the combo. I bought about 5 Nuns to start with and I think I was able to find the parts on CTVT to make 2 Priest. With Chucky season 2 taking place in a Catholic school, it's time to get started.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• tmthor
            God of Knock-offs
            • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Atomikhammer
            yes yessss yesssssss YESSSSSSSSSS!
            Double yessssssssssss

Comment

• imlaughing2death
              • Jul 20, 2020

Mego actually released Medusa in the last Wave or so, but it's still a bit pricey atm. CTVT has a Cyclops head so you can make one for yourself, although I find the design a bit busy. Later on I do want to make a Cyclops and Minotaur to go with Medusa, and I've found 3D models I'd like to make headsculpts from.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎