X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week   The Shadow Crime Fighter Car (eBay Link) – For a brief in the middle 1970s, a company called Madison Imports put together a series of toys based on the classic pulp character The Shadow. I guess because whoever worked at Madison Imports really liked the Shadow? I […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Love how the Shadow is a sticker on the window of his car. Maybe he's clouding our minds with that image?

I think I saw that Doctor Solar costume a year or so ago, and it blew my mind! Collegeville didn't put "DOCTOR SOLAR" in print on his forehead, either!

I've shared this before, but the actor who played Automan was a ringmaster for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baily Circus in its final years. We saw him several times when we took our kids.

Since we know in some legends, the Wolf Man is said to kill the one he loves the most... you might want to hold off on playing that record!

Why would Todd ever part with that shirt?
    sigpic

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Love how the Shadow is a sticker on the window of his car. Maybe he's clouding our minds with that image?
      And he's on the right, so is it a British car, or is he being chauffeured?

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      I've shared this before, but the actor who played Automan was a ringmaster for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baily Circus in its final years. We saw him several times when we took our kids.
      Chuck Wagner is actually a very talented performer, with many stage credits. I got to see him as Javert in a very good touring production of Les Mis, and he was powerful in it. His career has never quite lined up to give him the hits his talent might warrant.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎