Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dark Shadow
    Creature Of The Night
    • May 14, 2011

^I like that one too, I've seen it a few times on the 2nd market, but I don't recall seeing that one in either of our local stores back in the day. That Bugs Bunny collector featured on Collector's Call several weeks back had them both on display.

I also have these cookie jars from the WB store (mine are all currently packed away, so these are appropriated pics):

And this one I got from that other store that I still can't remember the name of:

Looking at these pics, I'm thinking about unpacking them and putting them back on display.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

It was a gift, my sister may have ordered it from the WB catalog but I figured she went to the mall. I like your collection.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Goblin19
        Talkative Member
        • May 2, 2002

I still have quite a few things in my collection from the Warner Bros Store. Batman artwork, Superman statue, Looney Tuens art, many other random collectibles and still a couple of t-shirts.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

This isn't my pic, but this is the HUGE Carmine Infantino Batman statue I have from the WB store. I love it.

sigpic

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

This guy watches me work on the newsletter

I have one of the Batman cookie jars too.
            Attached Files

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Can we.... talk about the lady heads on pikes?
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

Traitors to the crown obvi

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 29, 2018

That unnamed store ..sounds like a store called That's Entertainment ...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Lol What is it with me?! I have a different Infantino Batman statue with batarang.

Always the bridesmaid...
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                      I need to watch this. We discovered Louisville had a WB store just about a year or so before the whole chain collapsed. I have a ton of merch from there, including a large Batman statue based on Carmine Infantino's art, and several of the Ross plates. We were expecting our first kid when they started to clearance out their stock for closing, and bought up a TON of Super Baby clothes and other items!
                      I have that Infantino-based Batman statue! I will never forget how I got it. I think our WB Studio stores closed, but NYC had one and a friend offered to get the statue for me. Then 9-11 happened. In the days after, checking up on friends, he asked me about the statue. I said no, there was much more important things right now than me getting that statue. He insisted and said he needed a distraction, picked it up and shipped it to me. I love that statue and it means more to me than just being an outstanding piece.

WB Studio Stores is right up there with Media Play and Borders for stores I really, really miss.

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      Lol What is it with me?! I have a different Infantino Batman statue with batarang.

Always the bridesmaid...
                      Dang it! The Batarang statue is the one I have too! LOL! I didn’t even know there was another one.
                      Last edited by TRDouble; Sep 24, '22, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                        Creature Of The Night
                        • May 14, 2011

That Infantino Batman statue is AWESOME! Either I did not see those in store, or they were out of my price range at the time and I created a mental block...lol

Originally posted by palitoy
                        Can we.... talk about the lady heads on pikes?

Originally posted by PNGwynne

Always the bridesmaid...

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
                        That unnamed store ..sounds like a store called That's Entertainment ...
                        It may very well be, I'm pretty sure "Entertainment" was in the title, but not definite. It was located in the north-east section of the Ontario Mills Mall, across from Dave & Busters, and it wasn't there very long...maybe two years or so?

________

Had to unpack them, only made room for 4 though. It wasn't easy selecting from the 3 different Batman jars. The Animated one is technically the mate to the Catwoman jar, but I really favor this one:

20220924_103913.jpg20220924_103832.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎