Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Warner Brothers Store

Blog Entries
    Can we.... talk about the lady heads on pikes?
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Images
    Traitors to the crown obvi

Images
    That unnamed store ..sounds like a store called That's Entertainment ...

Images
    Lol What is it with me?! I have a different Infantino Batman statue with batarang.

Always the bridesmaid...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I need to watch this. We discovered Louisville had a WB store just about a year or so before the whole chain collapsed. I have a ton of merch from there, including a large Batman statue based on Carmine Infantino's art, and several of the Ross plates. We were expecting our first kid when they started to clearance out their stock for closing, and bought up a TON of Super Baby clothes and other items!
    I have that Infantino-based Batman statue! I will never forget how I got it. I think our WB Studio stores closed, but NYC had one and a friend offered to get the statue for me. Then 9-11 happened. In the days after, checking up on friends, he asked me about the statue. I said no, there was much more important things right now than me getting that statue. He insisted and said he needed a distraction, picked it up and shipped it to me. I love that statue and it means more to me than just being an outstanding piece.

WB Studio Stores is right up there with Media Play and Borders for stores I really, really miss.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Lol What is it with me?! I have a different Infantino Batman statue with batarang.

Always the bridesmaid...
    Dang it! The Batarang statue is the one I have too! LOL! I didnít even know there was another one.
    Last edited by TRDouble; Sep 24, '22 at 12:37 PM.

Images
    That Infantino Batman statue is AWESOME! Either I did not see those in store, or they were out of my price range at the time and I created a mental block...lol

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Can we.... talk about the lady heads on pikes?

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post

Always the bridesmaid...

Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    That unnamed store ..sounds like a store called That's Entertainment ...
    It may very well be, I'm pretty sure "Entertainment" was in the title, but not definite. It was located in the north-east section of the Ontario Mills Mall, across from Dave & Busters, and it wasn't there very long...maybe two years or so?

________

Had to unpack them, only made room for 4 though. It wasn't easy selecting from the 3 different Batman jars. The Animated one is technically the mate to the Catwoman jar, but I really favor this one:

20220924_103913.jpg20220924_103832.jpg