Joe Namath Outfit- dig the fancy underwear

eBay Link
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Was this a big seller for Mego? It lacks the action play value of GI JOE. It's basically a fashion doll for boys. Kind of a usual concept for the time.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

I was not aware of this line. Those 70s outfits are awesome--or should I say Groovy!!!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Joe kind of was a fashion guy off the field. The fur coats and disco era wardrobe and his famous pantyhose commercial

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Isn’t he doing Medicare commercials now? loved him on Sunday night football years ago in a live interview before kickoff, he was asked how he thinks the Jets will do this year? he said “who cares about the Jets” and repeatedly told the girl announcer he wanted to kiss her.

He was obviously plastered out of his mind, the network probably should of skipped the questions, although the girl announcer was flattered, I know I would have been.

Comment

• warlock664
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by TrekStar
            Isn’t he doing Medicare commercials now? loved him on Sunday night football years ago in a live interview before kickoff, he was asked how he thinks the Jets will do this year? he said “who cares about the Jets” and repeatedly told the girl announcer he wanted to kiss her.

He was obviously plastered out of his mind, the network probably should of skipped the questions, although the girl announcer was flattered, I know I would have been.
            That was Suzy Kolber of ESPN, and she wasn’t “flattered”, but she handled it like a professional, trying to steer Namath back to the game.
            Boorish behavior by Namath, but it apparently had a silver lining, as he claims he hasn’t had a drink since.

Comment

• J.B.
              Guild Navigator
              • Jun 23, 2010

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Wee67
                Museum Correspondent
                • Apr 2, 2002

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎