X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

Walmart Universal Monsters Drinkware

I was in Walmart this morning and noticed they had the Universal Monsters pint glass and 20 oz coffee mug out for the season. I have picked both of these up in recent years and they are really cool. I forgot to look at this year's price, but I think they were a pretty good bargain in the past. Maybe $5 for the mug and less than $10 for the pint glass, if I remember correctly.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

What monsters, the Big Four?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      What monsters, the Big Four?
      The big four plus two. Frankie, Drac, Mummy, Wolfman, Creature, and Bride of Frankenstein.

Comment

• Makernaut
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 22, 2015

I stopped by and checked the prices today. $4.98 for the pint glass and $6.98 for the 20 oz coffee mug. I also noticed they had two styles of each and one was new to me so I grabbed a pint glass of the "new to me" version. This version has 7 characters. The six I mentioned previously plus "The Invisible Man".

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Do you have the ability to post pics? I searched Walmart.com, but was not able to find anything that sounds like what you are describing. My interested is piqued.

Comment

• Makernaut
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 22, 2015

Monsters.jpg

The pint glass in the middle is the one I bought yesterday. There is a coffee mug that matches it. The more colorful pint glass and coffee mug are the ones I have bought in past years and they were on the shelf again this year, as well.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^I have those same images on a baseball-tee I bought at Universal Studios, FL about 4 years ago. I love it.
              sigpic

Comment

• Makernaut
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2015

^ oh, heck yeah. That would look awesome on a shirt and I am glad to know it exists.

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Oh wow, those are above average, would love to pick the pint glass up.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you for the pix and info. I like the middle glass, it's more "retro."
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                      Creature Of The Night
                      • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Makernaut
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]33859[/ATTACH]

The pint glass in the middle is the one I bought yesterday. There is a coffee mug that matches it. The more colorful pint glass and coffee mug are the ones I have bought in past years and they were on the shelf again this year, as well.
                      Thank you!!! I really like the one in the middle.

Must. Seek. Out.

Thank you again!

Comment

• apes3978
                        Permanent Member
                        • Nov 19, 2005

Those are pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢