• Mejo
      Museum Patron
      • Jun 30, 2022

No one may pose ... the Joker!

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I only see one each of Aquaman and Green Arrow along with Wonder Woman and one each of the villains, does this mean the number factory made of certain particular characters will be less than the number made for Superman and Batman? maybe they figured some characters are more popular than others?

Like back in the day, Mego made many Kirk, Spock and Klingon’s and a less number for the others, because of popularity.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

The assortment of figures has nothing to do with the production of actual figures. Lots of boxes just to fill the case. Supposedly they aren't even going to make any females until the new body is finalized. This was just a mock-up and actual counter display boxes aren't even being made yet and might not ever get produced.

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Nice to see the Superheroines. Does anybody know which Catwoman will get released. I tracked down the "pirate-Painted Suit" Catwoman because it fits the comic book version better. I did not pay attention to the FTC version that I wish I would have gotten.
            Catwoman 1.jpgFTC Catwoman.jpg
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by monitor_ep
              Nice to see the Superheroines. Does anybody know which Catwoman will get released. I tracked down the "pirate-Painted Suit" Catwoman because it fits the comic book version better. I did not pay attention to the FTC version that I wish I would have gotten.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]33836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33837[/ATTACH]
              They haven't officially stated that Catwoman would be getting released. This picture is in no way an official announcement of what is coming, It's a mock-up of a possible counter display box that isn't being produced at this time. I doubt any stores will be wanting a counter display box. Can you think of any stores that carry the Mego figures that have available counter space for one of these? Surely not Target or Walmart. Comic book stores don't really have empty counter space that would get this kind of Mego treatment, either. So, they probably won't be getting made.

Comment

• Gramercyplace
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jan 23, 2012

Lol.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡