X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by monitor_ep
    Oh I cannot wait to get the Pinocchio. I really want to redo it as Pinocchio Vampire slayer!!!
    does he just stake 'em with his nose?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

After seeing Geppetto die at the hands of vampires, Pinocchio swears revenge in this darkly funny graphic novel. As the vampires plot the enslavement of mankind, only a one-puppet army stands in their way. But will a wooden boy and his endless supply of stakes ― courtesy of plenty of lies and his elongating nose ― be enough to save the day?
      Pinocchio Vampire Slayer.jpg

I seem to do more custom horror characters that I thought so when I saw this, I knew I had to do this.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]34207[/ATTACH]

I seem to do more custom horror characters that I thought so when I saw this, I knew I had to do this.
        He could team up with Abe Lincoln and Jesus, both vampire hunters as well.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Type3Toys
          Home Of The Type3 Body
          • Jan 18, 2005

Easy pass for me.
          LOOK
          Action Figure Design & Prototypes
          For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
          To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Even so, bringing Del Toro or the stop-mo-genre into the Megoverse can/should only result in good things. Creaturetastic!

Better look at the production sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l4QBRhMJDs
            Last edited by Confessional; Nov 9, '22, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Confessional
              ^^ Even so, bringing Del Toro or the stop-mo-genre into the Megoverse can/should only result in good things. Creaturetastic!

Better look at the production sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l4QBRhMJDs
              Doc's description of "blow mold" is actually rotocasting. Blow molding is when a heated tube of plastic is inserted into a mold and air blown into it to make the plastic take shape of the interior of the mold. That was a great video and I wish I could have been there to experience it in person.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎