X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

FTC 12" DC Figures $20

FTC has the carded 12 inch DC figures for 19.99 each. 20 different figures and mostly BatFamily but still. Not a terrible price at all.
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I was pumped til they told me itd be sixty bucks to ship two of em out of packages to Canada. Great deal for Americans.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

There may be some secret to shipping to Canada but I don't know what it is either. Every time I ship to Canada it is so expensive I feel awful saying how much it is.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Too bad they don't have Shazam, to make a Peter Parker custom!

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

This was in the newsletter a few weeks ago. I am mad at myself because I jumped on it, but needed one more figure to get free shipping, so I choose a removable mask Robin that I didn't really want, but figured he would go with my RM Cowl Batman. Only to see later that the sale including some boxed 8" figures and I would have loved an Alfred as Batman figure instead. Reading is fundamental.

I ended up with six of them. I would say five were in better shape, body-wise, than my previous RC Batman. The one that was wonky was Smiling Batman. Must be something with the Batmans. Overall the other figures were pretty decent. The Flash (whose sleeves kept annoyingly exposing skin) and Aquaman were my favorites, I liked Superman quite a bit, and painted mask Robin was good, outside on the slippers being too big. In fact, none of the footwear fit perfectly, but the elf shoes make it more noticeable. RM Robin's mask is just a mess. Just as bad as the 8" version. I guess I could make my own mask to make something out of the figure. Or maybe buy some 12" clothes to make a Richard Grayson. I thought $19.99 was a good deal on these.
          Last edited by TRDouble; Dec 20, '22, 9:50 AM.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by TRDouble
            This was in the newsletter a few weeks ago. I am mad at myself because I jumped on it, but needed one more figure to get free shipping, so I choose a removable mask Robin that I didn't really want, but figured he would go with my RM Cowl Batman. Only to see later that the sale including some boxed 8" figures and I would have loved an Alfred as Batman figure instead. Reading in fundamental.

I ended up with six of them. I would say five were in better shape, body-wise, than my previous RC Batman. The one that was wonky was Smiling Batman. Must be something with the Batmans. Overall the other figures were pretty decent. The Flash (whose sleeves kept annoyingly exposing skin) and Aquaman were my favorites, I liked Superman quite a bit, and painted mask Robin was good, outside on the slippers being too big. In fact, none of the footwear fit perfectly, but the elf shoes make it more noticeable. RM Robin's mask is just a mess. Just as bad as the 8" version. I guess I could make my own mask to make something out of the figure. Or maybe buy some 12" clothes to make a Richard Grayson. I thought $19.99 was a good deal on these.
            I agree $19.99 is a good deal for these, and you were pleased overall with the quality of the bodies? they weren’t loose wobbly or all twisted up? they weren’t cheaply made? just curious since when it comes to CTVT it’s a hit or miss.

Comment

• zeedox
              Career Member
              • Aug 10, 2007

no superman?

Comment

• shazam7208
                Career Member
                • Oct 28, 2008

I really like these figures in general, but my Wonder Woman came in with the arm band snapped so they were unattached and Supergirl's arms are loose but the band hasn't snapped yet. I wish the female bodies had been better made. The male bodies have beef good. But for $20 can't complain too much.

Comment

• TRDouble
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by TrekStar
                  I agree $19.99 is a good deal for these, and you were pleased overall with the quality of the bodies? they weren’t loose wobbly or all twisted up? they weren’t cheaply made? just curious since when it comes to CTVT it’s a hit or miss.
                  The issue with the 12" male bodies seem to be tightness. My Batmen don't want to stand straight and the pelvis wants to stay bent to the right, which is annoying. I found a fix by cutting a strip of packing foam sheet and wrapping it around the waist, into the space, to keep the body from going to far right. But the other figures didn't have this issue as pronounced as the two Batman figures did.

Originally posted by zeedox
                  no superman?
                  Yep, I have Superman, which I think looks good.

Originally posted by shazam7208
                  I really like these figures in general, but my Wonder Woman came in with the arm band snapped so they were unattached and Supergirl's arms are loose but the band hasn't snapped yet. I wish the female bodies had been better made. The male bodies have beef good. But for $20 can't complain too much.
                  From what I could see in pictures and what I read online, the 12" female figures had big heads and the bodies where bad quality, so I avoided them.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎