X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

For Sale and For Trade

I really need to dig into what needs a new home and take some pictures.

Everything is plus shipping, unless otherwise stated and feel free to make offers, including trades.

I'm looking for early brass rivet GiJoes, and will trade anything below for those. Beyond that just let me know what you have for trade. I'm open to other trades on 60's-70's stuff.

Captain Action Aquaman

SOLD plus shipping

This comes with an original 1966 Captain Action figure, Aquaman suit, mask, fins, belt, knife, conch shell and the hard to find trident. The set also came with a swordfish spear but this set is missing that.

The suit is in great shape, the mask has a little paint wear and minor splits on the sides which is common. The fins are split on the back, looks like someone did that on purpose fit better.

The belt has a little paint wear as does the conch shell. The knife has some melts and has been glued but could probably be cleaned up and repaired better.

The trident is almost always missing because it’s so fragile. This one has been glued in the center and has some melts on it as well.

Captain Action Action Boy

SOLD plus shipping

This is the original issue of Action Boy. It’s in nice consider the figure itself has two missing feet. Vintage Action Boy figures tend have broken feet as the ankles are very week.

The body costume is in really nice shape and has one minor pull on the left thigh, see picture. The emblem appears to be a replacement but looks good on the figure. Boots beret and belt are all original as is Action Boys panther.

1967-68 GiJoe Taking Marine. SOLD

Does talk, slowly and very quiet but it is a Marine. Take him apart and make him like new! Blonde hair, some hair and eyebrow rubs. Rivet paint is pretty good and he's reasonably tight for a talker.

One snap needs re-sewn and the tall brown boots are kind of rough.

FTC Jonny Quest figures in sealed clamshells.

All four of these for SOLD

Tomland Star Raiders Zing left leg SOLD plus shipping

Last edited by drquest; Oct 17, '22, 9:07 AM.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Added a vintage Captain Action Aquaman and Action Boy.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• thoriron
      Career Member
      • Apr 22, 2004

I have this for trade if you are interest
      Here a spiderman in a Harbert italian card for sale or trade,the card is not perfect,see pics and a hand is discolored...but this is a very hard to find i can to sell for $150 plus $20 for shipping cost or i can trade with other mego in box or card thanks guys

Trade or partial trade with cap action aquaman

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by thoriron
        I have this for trade if you are interest
        Here a spiderman in a Harbert italian card for sale or trade,the card is not perfect,see pics and a hand is discolored...but this is a very hard to find i can to sell for $150 plus $20 for shipping cost or i can trade with other mego in box or card thanks guys

Trade or partial trade with cap action aquaman
        Hi there, that looks nice, but not interested at this time.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Danny, I'll take the Captain Action Aquaman. I'll PM you to figure out shipping and payment.
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I'm glad you got it, it's really nice. Had I needed more than a mask, I'd have inquired.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
              Guild Navigator
              • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              I'm glad you got it, it's really nice. Had I needed more than a mask, I'd have inquired.
              He had me at conch shell. Always wanted to add a Captain Action piece to my collection.
              You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• drquest
                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by J.B.
                Danny, I'll take the Captain Action Aquaman. I'll PM you to figure out shipping and payment.
                You got it!
                Danny(Drquest)
                Captain Action HQ
                Retro shirts and stuff
                More retro shirts
                Stuff For Sale

Comment

• drquest
                  ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                  • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  I've been watching for one for you!
                  Danny(Drquest)
                  Captain Action HQ
                  Retro shirts and stuff
                  More retro shirts
                  Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by drquest
                    I've been watching for one for you!
                    Thank you!
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎