X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • great_chandel
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2, 2015

Marsha Hunt RIP

Marsha Hunt, one of the last surviving actresses (or actors for that matter) from Hollywood’s Golden Age of the 1930s and 1940s has died. Marsha had a thriving career primarily in the 1930's and 1940's. However, in much later years, she appeared in many TV shows like "All in the Family" and "Murder, She Wrote." I always thought she was a very fine actress. She was always a very gracious through-the-mail signer as well. Marsha was 104.
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

wow, 104. that is an amazing long life. last credit in 2008 which would have been when she was around 90. RIP

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I'm a fan, I know her well from TCM. Gracious and a person of real integrity, RIP.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎