X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

For Sale MCU Secret Identities custom 3d printed heads

Introducing sprytoy, my little venture for providing custom toy parts for the customizing community!

Every 3 months, I will offer a new, limited edition wave of parts. Once I hit capacity, I will stop accepting additional orders. These items will go "back in the vault" and won't be offered again for quite some time.

The first wave will be MCU* Secret Identities.

6 heads are offered: African King, Textbook Narcissist, Norse God, Friendly Neighborhood Kid, Kid from Brooklyn, and Peculiar Doctor.

Note: above images are 3d rendering prototypes with a virtual paint job.

Pricing

$20 per unpainted head... or $40/3 unpainted heads.

Painting

If you are interested in having your heads painted, I am collaborating with a fantastic professional miniature painter. 3 levels of painting are offered (as seen below):

Base (+$25/head)
    The head is painted with minimal variations in colors, giving it a "toyetic" quality.

Advanced (+$50/head)
    The head is painted with advanced highlighting and shading, giving it a "realistic" quality.

Masterpiece (+$100/head)
    The head is painted with incredible detail for a one-of-a-kind work of art.

Shipping

Shipping on any order within the USA will be $10.

Items will be shipped out in a timely fashion. However, remember these are custom items. Please allow time for printing (and especially painting, when applicable).

Capacity

Wave 1 is capped at 30 heads. Based on initial interest I have received, I would recommend getting your orders in early... but this is my first offering, so who knows!

Process

All heads are high-resolution 3d prints.

You will receive your unpainted head in a skin-tone appropriate shade of resin.

The neckplug is designed to fit snugly in a Type S body with no modifications.

If you plan to use your head with a different type of body, you may need to sand down the neckplug (or put a few wraps of tape around the plug).

Ordering and Questions

If you would like to order or have any additional questions.

Email me at sprytoy@outlook.com.
    Or you can always PM me on the Mego Museum forums.

I look forward to hearing from you!

* MCU = Mego Customizing Upgrade (What did you think it stood for?)
  • Vinny0026
    Year Five!!
    • Jan 26, 2012

Everything looks great!
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡