Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank & Son Collectible Show (Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010

Great take Dark Shadow. Just want to add that entry and parking are free. Parking will remind you of College; you'll find yourself following people leaving with their treasures to their parking space, or if you're desperate enough, "Would you like a ride to your parking space?"
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

The vendor on the far left in your first photo has so many wonderful items up for offer. My only complaint is that inside his space there is so much that is physically out of reach and hidden from sight. I could spend half a day rummaging through it, and likely not get through all of it. I'm tempted to show up one of these days with my own step ladder

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
        The vendor on the far left in your first photo has so many wonderful items up for offer. My only complaint is that inside his space there is so much that is physically out of reach and hidden from sight. I could spend half a day rummaging through it, and likely not get through all of it. I'm tempted to show up one of these days with my own step ladder
        Ha! That's where I picked up Drac. You're so right. At the North end of the interior, high above, on pegs are plastic containers holding anywhere from 1-4 figures; mostly Megos. Some SMDM next to them. Someone had to bring a step ladder to bring down my figure. She brought down all the containers for me to see. The one holding the Super Knights was tempting, but I don't know enough about them to know what's missing.
        Last edited by J.B.; Sep 12, '22, 10:03 AM.
        You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

I thought that was likely the one you bought, he's in very nice shape. Congrats!

We're due for a trip out that way, probably early to mid October, might have to spend a little more time in that particular corner.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎