Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Yo joe to the Batmobile

Today I found out GI Joe Classified figures fit in the Mattel 66 Batmobile

joemobile.JPG

Yes, I'm weird.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

That Mattel Batmobile is actually scaled to 6" figures, so that stands to reason. With the red and black theming, it could be a sweet Executive Ride for Cobra Commander!
    sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      That Mattel Batmobile is actually scaled to 6" figures, so that stands to reason. With the red and black theming, it could be a sweet Executive Ride for Cobra Commander!
      I mean Cobra Commander's actual bio is that he was a failed sleazy used car salesman... so yeah, that tracks.

Comment

• msenger76
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 3, 2009

they make gi joe classified other than "the movie baroness"? seriously why can't i ever find them!

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

yeah I think all you have to do is change the bat logo for a red cobra logo lol and fit in Cobra Commander and Baroness

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Sadly, Cobra Commander doesn't fit. He has that big cape that is not removable. Now, Destro and Baroness look pretty rad in it.

joemobile2.JPG

I actually was surprised some Classified figures fit. The Mattel 66 Batman figures are kind of small and slender figures for the scale.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

It makes for a great Destromobile!

I took one look at the McFarlane Batmobile and said "No thanks". Looks to be out of scale, and made of very cheap, rubbery plastic. The Mattel one is really nice, esp. for the price point it was released at.
              sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

I took one look at the McFarlane Batmobile and said "No thanks". Looks to be out of scale, and made of very cheap, rubbery plastic.
                It does work great for Super Powers figures.

Comment

• publiusr
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Aug 23, 2015

Originally posted by Werewolf

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33719[/ATTACH]
                  "We will never talk about this car-jacking again"

"Did you see what that groomer was making that little boy wear?"

"shut up."

Comment

• knight errant00
                    8 Inch Action Figure
                    • Nov 15, 2005

It *has* been repurposed by a villain before . . .

penguin 1.jpg penguin 2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎