X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

The Creech on Collector's Call

This Sunday 8/28 Collector's Call features the Creatures. From the Black Lagoon of course. Bound to be some interesting pieces.
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Fun episode, but I REALLY just wanted them to slowly pan over that collection. I know the hook is that they just focus on a few items, have the "expert" evaluate them, and then that expert offers up a trade that the collector may or may not take. But I don't honestly think anyone watches the show to see if the collector takes the offer, if they aren't interested in the collection to begin with.

The collector this week WAS very enthusiastic. But maybe they asked him to amp up his natural enthusiasm. They tend to want "characters" on these types of shows.
    sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I watched the show and I agree they should slowly pan the person’s entire collection, although we did see the ahi figure, but I did notice there were more items up against the wall to the left that they never showed or panned.

There was an earlier episode for a Star Trek collector and I was hoping to see the mego figures and maybe find out what a mint complete Romulan is worth? we only just caught a quick glimpse of the mego’s while the camera was panning and nothing was talked about them, I was disappointed.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
        Career Member
        • Sep 5, 2005

Anyone have an online source for viewing this episode?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎