• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Good news on MOTU Origins Grizzlor

Sounds like Mattel is listening.

Grizzlor will be available for three days starting September 9. Limited number available for order on the 9th and then made to order from the 10th through the 11th.

MattelCreations Masters Of The Universe Origins Grizzlor Pre-Order Details
    Last edited by Werewolf; Aug 23, '22, 12:16 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

They are also taking more orders on Wun-Dar. September 28th through 30th. Good on Mattel for doing this. The original Wun-Dar sale was a real cluster.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Excellent news on both figures, thanks for the notice.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jacoblb
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2009

Appreciate the update. Hopefully Kol-Dar will be offered again too like the above as my experience in trying to get one with M.C. wasn't too different from Wun-Dar.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I was really worried the sale of Grizzlor was going to be an absolute nightmare. Grizzlor is a core member of the Horde and way too many would miss out on him with the usual blink and you miss it Mattel Creations sale. I have to give credit to Mattel for this fast of a course correction. Making more Wun-dar figures was also a great idea and a nice surprise. Good on them.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

He's up for preorder now but only for 48 hours. Ends tomorrow night at midnight. go get him.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

It was a bit rocky, but I was able to order two initially. The preorder is an excellent move on Mattel's part to accommodate collectors.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Jase
                Museum Patron
                • Sep 22, 2021

Got my order in for 3 of them and was able to use my $10 off coupon (from the Wun-Dar fiasco) all within 2 minutes time on Friday. Some people are already receiving shipping notices so it will be nice to have Grizzlor within the month!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I got a scalped ebay Wun-Dar, but that figure has some great parts. I plan to get another 1-2 through Mattel.

Hadn't heard about coupons, was it for cancelled orders?

Comment

• Jase
                    Museum Patron
                    • Sep 22, 2021

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    I got a scalped ebay Wun-Dar, but that figure has some great parts. I plan to get another 1-2 through Mattel.

Hadn't heard about coupons, was it for cancelled orders?
                    Yes, I placed an order for Wun-Dar and then Mattel Creations canceled the order due to it being oversold. The $10 coupon was their way of apologizing.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎