X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

This idiot seller on eBay

So this seller is selling a PS4 on eBay with controllers and everything, and everything looks to be in immaculate condition. He's asking $250 for Buy It Now plus $25 for shipping. He's also accepting offers. So I offer him $230. A couple hours later he declines it. I then offer him $240, and a few minutes later he declines it again. So I just wrote to him and asked him, if he's not willing to sell it for a measly $10 less than his asking price, then what is he willing to take for it, and this fippin nook then proceeds to tell me he's willing to take $245 for it. I just wrote back to him and told him I'm no longer interested if all you're going to do is sell it for $5 less.

What's wrong with people? Nobody knows how to negotiate. Some dumbas$ will pay his full asking price I'm sure.
    Last edited by Mr.Marion; Aug 19, '22, 5:36 PM.
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I kinda stay away from ebay cause most sellers seem like azzholes (around now-a-days)

Back in the day peeps were cool, today mostly azzholes are sellers left

IMO, stay away from ebay

Trade on the Museum forum -- imo
    Last edited by Mikey; Aug 19, '22, 7:09 PM.

Comment

• Duncan
      Museum focus-groupie
      • Jun 27, 2009

It's really hit or miss on ebay, though I agree that people generally don't know how to negotiate. I dunno...a lack of basic math or reasoning skills? I was pretty happy last month when I went back and forth with a buyer, but didn't strike a deal. "Sorry, but we're just too far apart." "OK, let me know if something changes." Civility is wonderful.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

You should post the auction link so we can offer him like fifty dollars.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎