X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Shazam-Sweathogs

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week Diecast Shazam Bootleg Figure (eBay Link) – These figures are really something, the series includes Batman, Superman, Kamen Rider and Ultraman. I want them all!   70s Batman Pajamas (eBay Link)– Nothing like striking Neal Adams artwork from the 1976 DC Comics calendar to initiate sweet dreams citizen. […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Shazam-Sweathogs appeared first on PS.

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

If I were not going a vaction next week I would be buying that Jaws cup!!!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

I love that Captain Marvel figure and have never seen it before.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

That Captain Marvel is sweet, even if he looks more like Gomer Pyle than Billy Batson. Shazam!

I wish I could fit into those Batman pajamas. Heck, I'd just wear it out in public as a T-shirt!
        sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Some interesting items and I like Disco Charley, not sure why the name Charley? but hey it’s the super 70’s

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by TrekStar
            Some interesting items and I like Disco Charley, not sure why the name Charley? but hey it’s the super 70’s
            I thought about that, too. It's actually spelled, Charly. I'm thinking it's because the name was popular at the time because of the popular "Charlie" brand perfume, and the Charlie's Angels TV show. I'm guessing the company spelled it Charly with a "y" to make it a girl's name. I checked ebay, and apparrantely there was a whole line of Charly dolls by Durham, and on some of the earlier packaging, they used the exact same font that the Charlie perfume company used.
            charly.jpg

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by RonnyG
              I thought about that, too. It's actually spelled, Charly. I'm thinking it's because the name was popular at the time because of the popular "Charlie" brand perfume, and the Charlie's Angels TV show. I'm guessing the company spelled it Charly with a "y" to make it a girl's name. I checked ebay, and apparrantely there was a whole line of Charly dolls by Durham, and on some of the earlier packaging, they used the exact same font that the Charlie perfume company used.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]33591[/ATTACH]
              And ironically that’s Shelly Hack the Charlie perfume spokesmodel who played Tiffany Wells in season 4 of Charlies Angels, she replaced Kate Jackson.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎