X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Land of the Lost Rack Toys

Land of the Lost Rack Toys   Sid and Marty Krofft’s “Land of the Lost” is not only one of their best-known shows, it’s also one of their most merchandisable. Larami Toys went to town with the license and released a slew of low-cost Rack Toys that range from logical to absolutely bonkers. The majority […]
    The post Land of the Lost Rack Toys appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I don't remember ever seeing any of those. I would have been drawn to that bag of dinos.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

Wow! I remember seeing some of these in the stores, but I didn't realize they made so many different ones. They look awesome to me now, but even when I was a kid, I realized that these rack toys were cheap, generic light-weight plastic type toys that really weren't officially licensed product, and that they were just using the TV show to sell them. These type of toys are best kept sealed in the package, and not many little kids would leave them sealed in the package. Once they were out of the package, there was nothing to identify them with the show. Of course, as an adult collector, I would definitely buy them now, but I didn't buy that many of them as a kid.
      Last edited by RonnyG; Aug 11, '22, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

I love them all equally and would find a place of reverence in my home to display so my entire family and all visitors may bask in their beauty.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I think that signal gun with battery is pretty neat.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

It took me awhile to figure out that the canteen in the Jungle Explorer set was not actually a frisbee. And the campfire set looks like a great set for action figures.

Comment

• publiusr
              Museum Super Collector
              • Aug 23, 2015

Was that signal gun resold as something else?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎