Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezra Miller arrested AGAIN. Felony burglary this time.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by powersthatbe
    more rumors that WB is going to scrap the flash film altogether
    They should reshoot it with Gustin, his series is ending soon. It can't be that difficult, I'm sure 90% is CGI and many films have had extensive reshoots.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      They should reshoot it with Gustin, his series is ending soon. It can't be that difficult, I'm sure 90% is CGI and many films have had extensive reshoots.
      I'd love to see Gustin get a shot at the big screen version. I bailed on "The Flash" TV series a while back, but I always felt he was the bright spot despite the law of diminished returns at play with the rest of the show. He's a darned good "Barry Allen" and I always liked the Supergirl crossovers because he and Melissa Benoist were terrific together.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

Will always see Gustin as a Peter Parker too.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

WB has apparently come up with contingency plans:
          The story also reveals that Miller has been traveling with their mother recently, which sounds like an interesting wrinkle. Apparently, either Miller’s mother or somebody else has indicated Miller may be ready to seek professional help. Per THR, “If that help happens, Miller, who goes by they/them pronouns, could give an interview at some point explaining their erratic behavior over the past few years. The actor could then do limited press for The Flash, and the movie would open in cinemas as planned.”

Option 2: If Miller does not cooperate, release the movie anyway. Ignore the actor as much as possible, and recast the role going forward. Most of us have assumed this was the most likely scenario.

Then there’s the nuclear option. “Things go from bad to worse, with the situation with Miller deteriorating. This would see Warners killing the movie outright, as it could not be reshot with a different actor. Miller plays multiple characters and is in almost every scene.” Unlike with Batgirl, the window to scrap the movie as a tax write-off casualty of the WB/Discovery merger has likely passed. The company would probably have to hope for an insurance payout in the drastic scenario

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

Now its a woman and her 3 kids missing. Thats way way worse than throwing a chair at someone during karaoke night. https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...tment-1392572/

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

Why do idiots like this keep getting work in Hollywood?
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

i don't think he is getting any more work. he has already been removed from ever playing Flash again and that was his most lucrative role

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

They should still release; in my opinion; but issue a statement in the beginning of the movie such as "WB does not condone, but condemn, the actions recently of the leading actor in this movie, Ezra Miller , but we feel the movie is much more than just about them, but that the film was worked on with extreme care by so many people on this project that are too numerous to list, and would not benefit them in any form in this matter if chosen not to present the film. We hope to learn from this serious matter in the future and decided best to move forward with our presentation. With regards and thanks for your patronage." WB films

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

https://www.superherohype.com/movies...-health-issues

he's allegedly now getting treatment for mental health problems.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

Well, I hope it's a sincere effort and he gets some help, and not just a spin so WB can release the movie and Ezra doesn't lose a lot of money and any chance of having a career.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎