Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezra Miller arrested AGAIN. Felony burglary this time.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Ezra Miller arrested AGAIN. Felony burglary this time.

What does this human trainwreck need to do to go away forever?
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

https://www.superherohype.com/movies...elony-burglary

yeah, this guy needs to be locked up, for his own safety and for every one elses

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

He clearly has mental health issues and is a danger to himself and others. I don't understand why he hasn't been court-ordered to some kind of rehabilitation/therapy facility, let alone jail.
      sigpic

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

If this was any of us doing this type of BS, we would be in jail.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Mr.Marion
          Permanent Member
          • Sep 15, 2014

I made a thread about him a few weeks ago. Too many people were excusing his bad behavior due to mental health.

I dont think a grow adult (Mentally impaired or not )deserves a free pass to harm children.

Comment

• ToyTalk
            Career Member
            • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by drquest
            If this was any of us doing this type of BS, we would be in jail.
            I couldn't agree more. It seems like WB is simply trying to wait his craziness out so they can release the Flash movie. People don't forget this kind of crazy! I have a hard time believing WB executives were not aware of at least some of his issues before he was hired.
            Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
              Often invisible
              • Jul 18, 2002

Honestly, this is the most entertaining he’s ever been.
              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• J.B.
                Guild Navigator
                • Jun 23, 2010

Heard that WB is putting out a Remake of Flashdance

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
                  I made a thread about him a few weeks ago. Too many people were excusing his bad behavior due to mental health.

I dont think a grow adult (Mentally impaired or not )deserves a free pass to harm children.
                  nobody was excusing his behavior, it was just being pointed out that he has some serious mental health issues and he needs help. for his own safety and for anyone who might come in contact with him

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Mr.Marion

nobody was excusing his behavior, it was just being pointed out that he has some serious mental health issues and he needs help. for his own safety and for anyone who might come in contact with him

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

He needs help. Before he hurts someone else or himself. But I don't really get why people seem so fixated on him when there are far worse out there, like Armie Hammer, that tend to fly under the radar for years.

The actor's exes, victims and family members are speaking out against him in the new trailer for the Discovery+ docuseries.
                      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Makernaut
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 22, 2015

^ I get what you’re saying and agree, but I think the driver is that Miller has a big movie on the horizon and Hammer’s career is long gone.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

I kind of hate they are using the name "House of Hammer" which is a clear nod to "Hammer House of Horror". I don't like that brand associated with actual REAL-LIFE horror. It's undeserved.

Hammer was immediately canceled (justifiably so). His part in the Murder on the Orient Express sequel was downplayed, and who knows where he's holed up now. Miller is still running lose creating havoc for himself and others everywhere.

I really don't see how WB is going to spin this Flash movie into any kind of success. They should have taken a write-off on it as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

more rumors that WB is going to scrap the flash film altogether

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                              Permanent Member
                              • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              I kind of hate they are using the name "House of Hammer" which is a clear nod to "Hammer House of Horror". I don't like that brand associated with actual REAL-LIFE horror. It's undeserved.

Hammer was immediately canceled (justifiably so). His part in the Murder on the Orient Express sequel was downplayed, and who knows where he's holed up now. Miller is still running lose creating havoc for himself and others everywhere.

I really don't see how WB is going to spin this Flash movie into any kind of success. They should have taken a write-off on it as well.
                              It's not like Ezra was Christopher Reeve or even Chris Evans . His performance was a passable Flash but nothing special. Fans even wanted Grant before these behavior meltdowns.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎